Monday, January 12, 2009

Roll on baby!

First trip to skating rink!
I thought it would be a good idea to take
Trevor skating Saturday night. I guess
you could say we had Saturday night fever.
Trev did really good on his skates and
Mommy and Daddy had no trips to the ER either.
He was trying to take these monster size steps
at first, probably because the skates weighed as
much as he does, but once we got over that it
was pretty cool! We will definitely go again soon.

Here I am taking Trev around the rink. We traded
the heavy skates in for Fisher Price ones to see
if that would help out our skating skills.

I'm loving this. After we got home from the rink,
Trev told us "I had super fun skatin." He is the
sweetest thing in the world!

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Congrats on leaving the ring injury free....last time I took my nephews skating I left with a torn ligament. Good times. I'm glad he had "super fun"...such a cute sweet boy!