Tuesday, March 9, 2010

5 months old

WOW! I can't believe my BABY is 5 months
old. I feel like I brought him home yesterday.
He is such a joy and I fall more in LOVE with
him everyday. He steals my heart again
every morning when I wake up to him next
to me. I love you Cruzy!!

Last month some new things Cruz has
accomplished are:

He can sit in his exersaucer and play. He likes all the
toys that are attached.

He loves to pull hair and grab anything that you are
wearing and try to put it in his mouth. Not the best
time for me to be growing my hair out.

He loves to hear himself talk and sing (I call it singing)
he just jabbers and jabbers. He tries so hard to say words.

He has starting belly laughing at Trevor. The first time
was when Trev was running and jumping on bubble wrap
trying to pop it. Cruz laughed so hard at him. The second
time was on valentines day. Trev was beating up the
octopus balloon with his ninja sword. Every time Trev
hit the balloon, he belly laughed. It was great!

He still sleeps pretty well through the night. We feed him
a bottle at 10-11 and he sleeps until 7 or so. Always wakes
up with a smile every day.

Rolls over really good from belly to back but not back to belly.

Started eating cereal and prunes. He loves to eat his food and
does very good with a spoon. He caught on very early to that
one.

He started the fake cough. He really knows how to work me now.
He cries when he is not being held and as I am walking toward him
to pick him up, he starts smiling and talking to me. I know he is
thinking ha ha mom, your such a sucker. This works every time.

Overall, your still very laid back, happy, you smile with your
whole face (especially your eyes) love your family, you
love to try and do new things. I can't wait to see what
new things you do this month Cruzy.
Your so much fun!!



No comments: