Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You might be a redneck if.....

You might be a redneck if....
you wrap your pillow with a trash bag and
tape.

Poor little Trevor is sick. He got a stomach bug
Monday night from about 6 to 9:30. I feel so so
bad when my babies are sick and there is really
nothing I can do for them but I thought well at least
the stomach bug only lasted for a few hours. I slept
in the living room that night with T and he did great.
I not so much. I was up constantly checking on him
making sure he hadn't gotten sick in his sleep.
I stayed home with T on Tuesday and he was able to eat
and keep it down and soon returned to his old self again,
loud and rambunctious. Wednesday I went back to work
and took the boys to Mi Mi's (we had been throw up free
for over 24 hours) I came home from work around 6
and we were discussing what we wanted for dinner
when
T threw up again!!! The last time he threw
up was monday
night. What is going on. I'm so worried
about him.
Well, to the redneck story......
the first time T threw up monday night it was all over
the couch. So we washed the cover and scrubbed the
cushion and
sprayed way to much Lysol on it. Of
course later that night
we get sick on the mattress
pallet I made for him in the
living room.
Pillow, blankets, sheet, etc.
So wednesday night
he threw up in floor, cleaned that all up

then two more times on his mattress pallet
once again
getting the pillow,blankets sheet etc.
So I am on my like 6th load of laundry and no more
pillows
in my house except mine,daddy's,and Cruz's
because I have thrown the others away. I can't give him

all the pillows to throw up on and throw away so I
decided to
make the puke away 2010!!! I got a trash bag, wrapped my pillow in it and
taped the bag at the end.
Hopefully no puke is getting on this pillow


I put the pillow case back on the pillow and
wallah. Let's pray my redneck invention
works like a charm tonight or at least
until I can make it to the store to buy
some new ones!!!!!

No comments: