Saturday, April 2, 2011

Aunt Feffy's baby shower

My sweet baby sister is prego with her first 
sweet little baby (and my third baby)! She is 
having a  little boy and naming him 
Beckham Rylee. I love love it and can't
wait to meet him!! I have already informed
them that I have joint custody!! We threw 
her a beautiful baby shower where she received
the sweetest gifts!!! Beckham, get here quick
buddy so we can give you all the hugs and kisses
in the whole world!!! 





She has the cutest little belly.
Just looks like a basketball under
her shirt!!
Feffy with her best friends!!!
Family photo!!
Her husband Randy's grandmother
made this adorable quilt! I love quilts
that are made with love!!! Beckham is
a lucky little boy!
Feffy doesn't like butter cream icing...
i know right!! Who doesn't love icing?
So we ordered half butter cream for 
the normal people and whipped for
the weenies!! The whipped icing turned
mouths green!!! love it.

Love this pic of Aunt Debbie with Cruz!!
We love her, she is the best Aunt ever!!
The boys were content with playing race
cars. Boys  will be boys!!
 My sister Whittney and I made these 
flower cupcakes!!! They turned out
pretty cute. We used black licorice 
and gumballs. We had to put them 
together in a huge hurry but they were
cute.

No comments: