Monday, February 8, 2010

Sleep over

Pirate Tryston

Trevor's cousin Tryston spent the night at our
house one day last week. Just behind on posting.
They dressed up in pirate and spiderman costumes
and had so much fun. I love how close they are and
all the memories they will have as they grow up together
and not to mention all the blackmail pics and video
I will accumulate over these years. ha ha

Spidey Trevor
Tryston was so hilarious. He was really
in character all night long. He really hammed
it up for the camera.
Told ya

Tryston's face makes me laugh every time I
look at this picture.
The goofballs didn't go to sleep until 12:15
that night. I was cool with them playing after
I put them to bed until we hit about 11:30. Then
I had to threaten to split them up before they would
calm down. Then the little turds got up at 7:15.
When I took them to Mi Mi's house the next day,
which was around 11:00 in the afternoon, Tryston
said "mi mi, is it time for our naps yet?" Mi mi
got a kick out of that.
Fakers!!

2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That is too cute! I have always thought that Tryston looked like Nathan...but with his hair covered up--his face looks just like Whitney's!! I love that he stayed in character.

Aunt Tiffany said...

I love the 5th picture down of trevor. The way he is looking at the sword is so funny. Tryston is funny in the 4th picture down.