Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Trevor

April 16th 2010The morning started out with chocolate
donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast.
Trevor's favorite!! (I know, breakfast of
champions right?)
Trevor told me he wanted to go spend the day
at jump zone for his birthday so of course the
birthday boy always gets his wish.
But, mommy arranged to pick up his very best
friend Maggie from school that day and take her
with us. We told Trevor we had to pick up a
birthday surprise for him before we went to jump
zone and this picture is the reaction I got when
I told him of this surprise.
We got Maggie from school and headed to
JZ. Look how excited he is to have her there.
So cute.

They just wanted me to stop taking pictures and
let them get going. There was a lot of jumping to
be done!!
Getting ready
Now were talkin! He had such a fun time.
I couldn't get them to slow down long enough
to get any good pictures so I put the camera
down and jumped and played with them.


Going down the slide!!
Daddy,Trev, Mags and I played at JZ for
about 2 hours. We were exhausted and hungry.
Trevor asked for macaroni and cheese so we
headed to Olive Garden.
After lunch Maggie and Trev took a nap and Daddy
and I did some rapping up on the birthday party to
do list.
Trevor is very into super heroes so
we bought him a spiderman bicycle
for his birthday. He had outgrown his first
bicycle and picked the spiderman bike out
a while ago. The day was so pretty until late
afternoon. It started sprinkling so we let him
open his present but he only got to ride it for a
couple minutes before the sprinkles turned to rain.


He loved his bicycle. After he rode his bicycle
for a bit we went to chuck e cheese, another
birthday boy request. He played for a couple
hours at the cheese. He had a great day and
I'm pretty sure all his birthday wishes came true!
This is the only pic I got at chuck e cheese before
the batteries died on me. It's a cute one though.

Trevor,
I can't stress to you enough how glad I am that God
gave us you. I couldn't have picked you out better myself.
You are so much fun to be around. You are very smart,
extremely funny, sweet, entertaining, creative and
I could go on and on. The last 4 years have been the
best of my life. I love dancing with you, reading to you,
teaching you things, playing games, singing to you, and
tucking you in at night. I can't believe you have gotten
so big so fast. We truly enjoy every moment with you
and are so proud of all the things you have accomplished
the last 4 years. I am so excited to see what God has
planned for you and will be here for you every step of
the way. Always remember, you can do
anything you set your mind to.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY




No comments: