Monday, June 21, 2010

Get lost



I just love my sweet Trevor and he just
loves his mommy. We always say we are
best friends but I guess Trevor decided
it was time to take it to the next level. Trev
came in the kitchen while I was packing up
to go to swim lessons. Things were a little
chaotic (mommy found out 1 hour before
lessons started that lessons started this
week and not next) but I notices Trev
carrying one of his rubber Batman weapons
that looks kinda like a circle with spikes
on it. He handed it to me and said "Here mom,
here is your ring." I said "oh thanks buddy".
"Well put it on" he said. I reply "it's too big
to fit my finger". Well put it on your wrist then"
he says. I say "it's too small for my wrist".
He grumbled and said "well, we'll just have to
be married then and tell daddy to get lost"!
It was the funniest thing ever!! I wanted to
laugh so hard but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
I told him I would be honored to be married to him
so there we were, married and for the whole day
too!! He called me "honey" all day long. It was so
precious and a moment I will never forget!!!!

Here are some pictures of my "husband" playing
in the rain after one of his soccer games. I meant to
upload these forever ago so here they are.

No comments: