Sunday, January 9, 2011

Right choices corn maze......really late!!!

Back in October the family took a day trip to Right Choices
Corn Maze located in Mo. It's a Castleberry family tradition
to visit the farm every year. The whole family enjoys it. We
usually spend the entire day there and never run out of things
to do. If you live close enough to visit the maze, I highly recommend 
doing so!!
Trevor doing the corn shooters. He hit a bullseye!
Good job baby!!
Tryston and Trevor being well....Tryston and Trevor.
Cruzy baby and mommy going down the potato
sack slide. Mommy didn't move quite as fast down
the slide as the little guys do. So I gave a good shove
every now and then. Cruz loved it! I had to go several
times!! I love having kids. They give us adults an excuse to
do things with them that we other wise would look completely
retarded doing by ourselves.
Trev man went fast! He went down the slide
bunches too. You just can't get enough of 
this thing.
My little Tryston at the corn shooter. Boys and guns???
What is the obsession? lol
Me and my sweet pea. He is sooo much fun. He ran around
the farm all day keeping up with the big kids. He is just so 
cute and little you don't expect him to run as fast as he does.
People were stopping to watch him run around and would
ask us "how old is he?" They were so surprised he was 
only 12 months old!!
All the Grand babies!!
Cruz, Tryston, Ethan, Trynity, Trevor
The annual hay ride!!!
I remember taking the boys last year so well. Cruz was 
only 3 weeks old. He loved the hayride and slept the
whole way. It was so sweet and relaxing. This year I have
to admit I was a little nervous about my very busy little Cruz
on a hayride. To my surprise he did very well. All the kids
enjoyed riding around the farm going through the woods, 
by the river and next to the corn maze.
Grant, Tiffany and Ethan
Poppy and MiMi



oops. Kinda blurry!!

This would be why the hayride went better than I thought
it would. About half way through little man gave it up.
Perfect time for a nap!! I could have fallen asleep myself.
The kids went exploring in the cave. So much fun!!


What a princess! They farm has a little hay tunnel
the kids love to run through. Makes for a great 
game of tag.
And the day would not complete without riding
the ponies.

Trevor rides Daisy every year!!!! He for some
reason loves her.
This is Cruz's first pony ride. He loved it. I was trying to make
him act like he was riding a wild horse. I threw his arm up in 
the air and we were counting to 8.
I love this picture of Trevor and I. The background is 
beautiful. We were on top of a "hay mountain." You can
run up one side and down the other and we were wrestling
with each other to get first place and fell down. So
glad mimi was there to get a pic of it!!!

I love this pic. We were trying to get a pic of all the kids
but Ethan and Cruz got up at the same time the same way.
This was as good as we were gonna get.
Cruz had a blast in the pumpkin patch and tried picking 
up every pumpkin he could get his hands on.
Trevor wanted to find the perfect pumpkin so it took FOREVER
to find it. He would find one and choose it then he would spot
a better one. It was hysterical.

I know right. Stud!!

No comments: