Sunday, July 1, 2012

A super hero Halloween

 Our neighborhood is a great place for trick or
treating!! Every year friends and family
meet up at our house so we can all go together.
This year our theme was superheros!! I think
my very favorite so far!!
 I just love love this pic of Cruz!! 
He wasn't a fan of wearing his mask so this is
probably the best pic I got of him.
 Trevor and his best friend Maggie!
 Tryston and Trevor with baby Beckham!!
 The beautiful Bat Girls!!
 I know!! ADORABLE!!!!
The Hulk and Captain America were too cute.
They made out with a ton of candy!!
 My little superheros!!
 Trick or Treat!!
 This was the "spooky" house!! Definitely the 
kiddos favorite. They like to be scared! haha

After a great night of trick or treating
with friends and family, it was time
to take the loot home and see what we
collected! Of course I would never "check"
the candy and take a couple of my favorites....
Any good ideas for next year theme?

No comments: