Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ghost Popsicle

Ghost Popsicles!!
  • Take a banana and cut it in half
  • Place a Popsicle stick in the bottom of the banana leaving the top part of the banana for the ghost head
  • Wrap banana in cling wrap and freeze for 3-4 hours
  • After bananas are frozen, melt white chocolate candy in microwave
  • Cover banana in white chocolate
  • place candy on banana to create the ghost face

I should have posted this a lot earlier so sorry...
it's a good idea for next Halloween!!!



I love this idea because I don't feel guilty letting
them eat it. I always make the kids fun treats
for every holiday so I'm trying to find recipes
that are fun and yummy but a lot healthier for them.
The 4 babies hanging out with their spooky ghost!!
Cruz's first bite of his ghost. He loved it!!!
That frozen banana made a great teehter!!

The kids thought it was cool to eat the ghost eyeballs.
They each made me take pics of them after they ate
the eyeballs!!

Still loving his ghost!!

No comments: