Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cruz's 4 month birthday


A very merry unbirthday to you.
I can't believe my little guy is 4 mo
old already. Some days I feel like I've
had him my entire life and others I
feel I brought him home yesterday.
He is a very sweet baby, loves to talk
and be talked to, when he smiles he
smiles with his whole face, sleeps well through
the night and doesn't want to lay back like
a baby. He wants to see what is going on.
He loves his finger sandwiches (still) and
is really starting to explore the world through
touch. He loves to touch and feel everything.
My favorite is when I am talking to him he just
stares at me and reaches out to touch my face.
This kid truly makes my heart melt.
He is very good at his hand coordination
putting everything he touches right into his
mouth (except my face of course) He is a very happy
4 month old learning new things everyday.We
are so blessed that God chose us to be Cruz's earthly
parents and gave us the opportunity to watch him grow.



At Cruz's 4 month check up everything was
great. He weighed 16 pounds and is 27 inches
long and his head is 41.5 cm.
That puts him in the 75th percentile on weight,
97th on height and 50th on his head.
He was a little bored in the doctors office so
I gave him his paci to play with and the doctor
saw him interact with it and said he is very
advanced in his coordination. The way is was
playing with it most babies at that age couldn't
do yet. Yes, were so proud!!!







No comments: