Sunday, January 10, 2010

Santa Claus came to town











Christmas was so wonderful and fulfilling this year.
Having my wonderful husband and
both my boys
was the best feeling in the world. It's indescribable!!
Cruz had a great first
Christmas! My favorite
moment with him was Christmas Eve,
I was rocking him to sleep
all snuggled up and watching
it snow. It was beautiful and a very sweet memory
for me.
Trev had a blast as well. He asked Santa for Batman
toys and Batman toys is what he got!
It was cute to see him
this year. He is older and really enjoys and understands
presents.
The smile on his face was priceless!!

That morning we had Cruz go wake Trev up. Why not
start the tradtion of them waking each
other up to go see
what Santa brought this year. Trevor wakes up and we say
Trev come see
who came to our house last night. He looks
at me so sweet and sleepy and says with big bright
eyes
"Did Santa come?". He gets out of bed, walks in the
living room and says "He did come".
We opened gifts and had a great time. I love Christmas!!

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Looks like your boys were very good this year! That elf on a shelf must have reported all "nice" things.