Sunday, January 10, 2010

Trynity present


My little Trynity is turning 3 years old
next week. She had a lot of dress up clothes
and I thought she needed a neat way to display
them. I saw this idea on another blog
Personal Pizazz. You should check her out.
She is the real deal, I am just an amatuear.




This is the mirror I made for her to go next to
the canvas. This way she can see how beautiful
she is in her princess dresses.

I had to put the boys on here too!!

Cruz loves his bumbo now. I can't
believe he is big enough to be in it.
I guess time flies when your having fun.

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I CAN NOT believe she is going to be 3! That is just simply not possible!!!! Cruz looks like such a big boy in his Bumbo! He is holding onto those link-a-doos. Reid and him are going to be so fun tomorrow. (:

Oh yeah, Trinity's present is adorable!