Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet the teacher

Trevor on meet the teacher morning!!!!
God is soo good!! Trevor is starting 
Shiloh Christan pre-school!!! I 
wasn't sure if we were gonna be
able to swing but God made it
all work out!! When we decided 
it was something we were gonna 
be able to do, it was the week before 
school started. I went ahead and 
called the school expecting to be 
put on a waiting list. The man that
I spoke with was amazing. He informed
me that he thought they had 1 spot left 
open. We filled out our application that
afternoon. He called back and said he 
found a spot for Trevor and that orientation
was that evening and we should try and make it.
I cancelled my appointments for the night
and John and I headed to the church!! I was
so exited about this new adventure!! That
night I was reassured we made the right choice
to send Trev there and that is also where God
wanted Trev!! We found out that night who
Trevor would have for teacher. He has Mrs.
George!! One of the sweetest women I know.
We kept her boys in the nursery at church when
they were babies!! I could not be happier!! 
The next morning Trev got to meet his teacher.


Trev didn't have to wear his backpack
but he insisted!! He was in school
mode!! He looked like such a big
boy all packed up and ready!!

Trevor's name tag at school!! The room's theme is
monkey's!! Adorable and very fitting for my
little Trevor
Mrs. George had a piece of paper set out
and a tray full of alphabet stickers. The kids
had to find the letters in their name and 
spell it out on the paper.
Daddy help sort through some of the
letters.
WOW!! I can't believe we are doing this!!
When I held Trev in my arms for the very
first time, all this seemed so far away!!
But the time has gone by really fast 
and here we are!! Ready for school. 
Trev is REALLY excited and ready to
start school and daddy and I are excited
to see our sweet boy grow over this
next year!! So many fun things in store!!
Trevor's cubby!! Love his little backpack
hanging up in there. Precious!
After making T's name we looked around the room
at the fun things he was going to get to do there. Mrs.
George has a reading center so we sat down and
read a book together.
Trev made a friend there and they played some games
that were out together. He is going to have the time
of his life. First day of school, next Wednesday!!

No comments: